Thursday, November 10, 2011

The Biggest Night of Visual Design

Greetings fans and friends,

It is expedient, but nearly difficult, for me to convey to you in an articulate form, the spectacular announcement that I am to proclaim to the world regarding the world’s first multichannel internet-based television network: ”THE GODLY NETWORK.”

This marvelous communication visual is finally a dream come true! It’s now existence was formulated in my creative thought process nine years ago. Again, an astounding actuality! Tremendously excited about the mediums launching/debut on 11-11-11, I hastened to throw a sophisticated gala/ball in its honor, which I referenced as the biggest night in the history of new media.

The formality began with elaborate invitations, which were only sent out to specifically and particularly important individuals.


They flew in and drove in from across the country. My guests’ destination was one of the oldest mansions in Grosse Pointe, Michigan. The meet and greet was at 7:00 PM, but unfortunately, I was nearly forty-five minutes late, not because of the so called formal theatrical cliché, “fashionably late.” I was truly late because of business as usual. Isomorphically speaking, fashionably and late, upon my arrival into the mansion’s library, I was completely flabbergasted at my guests’ attire. The fashion of similarity was of the late 1800s.


Myself dressed in Victorian fashion


Women and men were all dressed in Victorian tuxedos and gowns, which set the atmosphere to be that of Queen Victoria’s castle. The dining tables were elegant. The room was of superb early retro-taste.

My guests were warmly forgiving and excited about my arrival, especially my childhood best friend from North Carolina, and now medical practitioner and future apologetics author, Dr. Hughes Helm M.D.


The presentation began with me addressing my guests
.

Then a live presentation of the Godly Network aired.

It was then time for dinner.


Preparing to cut the ribbon to officially launch the Godly Network!
(Above: From Left to right: Dr. Hughes Helm, myself and Joseph Helm)

I am thankful to the Lord God Jesus for allowing me to host such a tasteful, but most importantly specialized Divine event! I ended the night by taking pictures with each of my guests. Overall, it was a remarkably elegant night! May the Godly Network be in your prayers as it reaches the whole world for the Lord God Jesus!


No comments: